My name is Mary and I will be your photographer .
I believe it’s important to know your photographer as a person for that most special of all days because we’ll be spending the most amount of time together out of ALL your vendors. I am based out of the Upstate in SC, but am available for destination weddings worldwide.
- I’m getting married!!!! In fact my date is 8/12/2012 so I won’t be booking any weddings for that week lol.
- I love my dogs! I am totally a person that loves to have her puppies inside with her to love and cuddle and watch play on the living room floor.
- I absolutely adore watching couples reconnect in front of my camera and again when they see their images with their handwriting on them.
- As a woman who’s struggled with feeling beautiful and having self-confidence, I have an amazing feeling when I watch women come alive in front of the camera and the gasps of surprise when they realize that woman staring back at her IS HER! No photoshop required.
- While I have a formal 4yr degree in photography, I love learning from my peers and find they push me to be even better.
- My Favorite TV shows (well right now lol) are Army Wives on Lifetime, NCIS, My big fat Gypsy wedding, Eureka (sooo funny lol), and of course My Fair Wedding with David Tutera!!! Ok Ok so maybe I’m a little obsessed, but it’s what I watch when I’m working lol.
-I’ve lived in France for 7 months when I was a Junior at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. It was the most amazing experience and I regularly crave a chocolate croissant or a tarte! Or Maybe a fresh baked baguette from the boulangerie across the street from my petit chambre de bon(sp?lol)! lol Think studio apartment to the extreme, sharing a toilet with everyone in the hall and living with another friend.
I’ll add more when I think of it lol
Please contact me for more information, I look forward to working with you.